Thursday, September 9, 2010

Welcome

Good day to you and I hope this blog finds you well. Before going any further, I decided to use my first post to say a few things. First of all, this is my first attempt at blogging. Prior to this, I have never thought about starting a blog, I guess it's due to the reason that I don't have anything interesting to share. Recently, I got myself a Satria Neo 1.6, a car which I have planned to get for quite some time now. I am just so happy that it is here and since there's a saying, 'shared joy is double joy', I decided to share my joy with anyone who is interested in Satria Neo. So this thread is dedicated to all of you, satria neo owners - past, present or future and satria lovers in general.

The purpose of this blog is also to serve as an online diary on my experience with my Neo which I am more than happy to share with you all.

Lastly, I want to express my appreciation to you for spending your time reading my post. I hope that you will enjoy your stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment