Friday, September 10, 2010

Type R Spoiler

Satria Neo Lite does not come with a pre-installed spoiler and for those who cannot stand the botak look, aftermarket spoilers will be an inevitable option. There are many spoilers in the market and you will have many shapes to choose from. However, if you like the R3 spoiler, you have to change your rear windscreen. Ah Liew from LYN explains it well in http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/952703/+100

Anyway, I have set my eyes on the Type R spoiler. For those who are interested, I can tell you where it is available and at what price (from my previous research), they are as follows:-
i) Monstermodz - Kajang - RM 250
ii) After 12 Garage - Sunway - RM 350
iii) Kent Bodykit - Kepong - RM 300

I did mine at After12 Garage. After some dramas with After12, I managed to get mine installed. To be honest, I am not too satisfied with the finish especially when you look at it closely.

This is how the spoiler looks like from the rear

The Type-R Spoiler

1 comment:

  1. im looking for type r.. do u think that the price still the same ? after12 workmanship not good after all... do recommend others place?

    ReplyDelete