Friday, September 10, 2010

AUX Cable

I own a Sony Ericsson Walkman Phone which allows me to store up to 8gb memory worth of music files. I imagine how great it would be if I can connect my phone to my car audio as I don't have to burn so many CDs. I am not much of an ICE guy and the stock audio system is enough to satisfy me, therefore it does not hurt to enjoy some music on a long journey drive.

As a matter of fact, the proton HU has the AUX input mode but before you can start using that, you will need to connect a cable from the back of the HU and connect that same cable, to your MP3/Ipod/in my case, walkman phone, etc. device. I did my AUX cable at EA Autoworks for a fee of RM 70 with 3 months warranty. It is considered reasonable because the Sony Ericsson MMC-70 cable alone already cost RM 40 (and you will still need an additional adaptor).

For those who are interested, may want to consider EA Autoworks.
Another alternative, http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1220710

This is AUX cable. You will notice the cable from the glove compartment.

1 comment:

  1. installation
    forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f=113&t=2364102

    ReplyDelete